What next?

The next step for me in the making of my short film is filming on location (in a woods). This will be done in the next 2 weeks. This will then give me enough time to finalise the cut before the deadline so that I can make any slight changes to increase my grade. I will then export the footage from the SD card onto Premier Pro, which I will use to edit it. I also need to find some copyright free footage and sound effects to layer over the footage. Instead of this, I could remove the audio from the footage and film some non-diegetic sounds to import in. This is a factor that I found is limiting when filming the rehearsal footage due to the weather, since when I filmed it was very windy. This therefore disrupted the audio, making it seem less professional. Filming some non-diegetic and Foley sound will add to the aesthetic of the film, since I want to portray strong feelings of fear felt by the character. Emphasising certain sound effects will help me to do this.




I will also have more than 1 draft of my short film uploaded onto YouTube. Each time I upload I will also post on my blog to explain what I plan to change/keep to improve if for the next draft. This will enable me to critically analyse my short film in an attempt to make it better each time. This also will help me to cut it down to the correct length.








I will also need to create title and credit cards for the short film, which I can also do sing Premier Pro. This helps to add a professional and well-though-out look to the film. On top of this, I could also design a logo for my 'company' using Photoshop. This will be an original image designed by me that creates a sophisticated aesthetic to the title and credit cards.                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Plan 2 - Narrative Theory

Lesson Plan 1 - Sound In SITR and TGR